Wednesday, December 9, 2009

An introductory post? Hardly.

Chances are you came here because you already knew me. With that said, skipping the ribbon cutting and getting right to the stuff.

Had a lot of thoughts on my mind lately, so I'll try to make this quick in a few parts.

Music
I've been listening to a lot of music lately. CD's I fully intend to buy when I get to it next:
1. 30 Seconds To Mars, Debut Album
2. All the Staind I am missing
3. MGMT, Time To Pretend

Also on the list is a Beatles greatist hits album. I've been realizing how much I miss 92.9 for my classic american rock, so I may commence to gathering some of that at some point in the future, too much good music I don't want to forget.
30 seconds to mars, definitely going to play some gears to that when I get back, it's heavy, and I love it, and it doesn't depressingly remind of all the gears I'm missing out on.

Testing Time
Estonian language is a killer, probably a huge mistake taking something so complicated in a time when I all I want is to take time off to get back on even keel. But I love it and am learning, even if my grades don't end up reflecting it. So long as I pass my class, I'm definitely going to keep studying independantly, found a website http://www.flashcardmachine.com wish I had found this at the beginning of the year. Definitely my flag ship for ways to study from now on.

Estonia
Expect me to post a lot on this country in the time to come. I've already seen a lot of Tartu, and am really getting the hang of this place. With this, there seems to be very little to cut through the mundane, and very little in the way of finding nice places that offer cheaper "product xyz" than anyone else. It's different, but Estonia is prime example of how different isn't always good. So little information is available when you come here, I just didn't realize how much trouble some things would be, like simply getting to my classes.
In any case, since space is limited, expect links to my youtube, which will invariably be the place where I post photos and videos (photos will be in slideshow on youtube because I refuse to link my facebook to this, though anyone with the smarts could probably find me.)

In anycase
I'm hoping this goes well. I have a lot of thoughts and sometimes it seems that a lot of times the only sufficient way to stop them from ruining my thought process is to materialize them. Since I don't have an audience, and my parents insist I start blogging, this is my soundboard. So if you can get past my grammer, spelling, and my odd narrative, then stay tuned, folks, 'cause we're gonna get a lotta miles outta this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment